Welcome To We Trade Waves Weekly Live session
The Sunday session is divided into 4 parts:
- The first part covers topics such as Geopolitics, PEST factors and fundamental news events.
- The second part involves analyzing charts, starting with YouTube list (Primarily major currency pairs), indices (All major indexes), and other pairs (Minors, exotics, commodities, etc.).
- The third part is a Q&A segment where attendees can ask questions about any currency pair.
- The final segment involves discussing requested pairs and concluding the session with potential trades for the week or month.
The Wednesday session is an update session during the week where all currency pairs are reviewed and attendees can ask questions at the end of the session.
- The trades for the week/month/year, along with the relevant charts, can be found in the appropriate section within your dashboard.
- Please note that these are not signals, but rather directional bias setups.
- All the above lists will be time stamped under the recording so you can scroll straight to the list you are interested in.
DISCLAIMER: WTW Membership is not a signal service. Instead, it involves sharing our perspective and detailed analysis based on our unique wave analysis concept. We cannot be held responsible for any financial gain or loss that may result from following our analysis.